Pool Kick Off

With the Roosevelt down the street from my apartment I got the call, shaved my legs, and practically skipped down the street.
To my shock and horror the new rule "that just started today" :::: only hotel guests are allowed to use the chaises' and couches. There is a velvet rope and a huge security guard. REALLY? really.


So off to the W we went to kick it by Drai's pool. As you can see it is not a huge space so our real estate today wasn't the best because it's a first come first get the good chair basis. They do have cabana's for God knows how much.. but in leu of a pool of my own this isn't a special event. This is my new Wednesday afternoon. Thanks Victor. Even though your service was less then up to par, I will take your house of pool, sun, and overpriced cocktails. Any liquid taste good in the sun.



My advice - get there early for a good seat. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment