F&D's First Photo Shoot Production

Many mornings and nights, I have been up pouring over photographer's websites. I follow numerous blogs highlighting photography and production. It dawned on me this may be something I should check out, because I may love it, and I did.


Thank you to Suga' Pies for allowing me to put this together and making such beautiful pies, and being good looking in general

Bobby Hicks, photographer

Also thanks to Kelsey's and my sweet friends for being a part of the day and letting us use their backyard and also looking fresh to death



I am looking forward to doing more of everything like this in the future. To book for your company, engagement, wedding, or lifestyle pictures contact:
morrison.hilarylee@gmail.com
We are looking to build our portfolio so it could be free!

0 comments:

Post a Comment