KOI


I know that I have previously written about KOI, but after an invite to dine with the head chef, it deserved a re-write.
It was a never ending flow of everything amazing. Roasted Shishito Bisque, Crispy Rice topped with Spicy Tuna, and Salmon Capriccio began our meal. We went on to have the KOI Dragon Roll, and an award winning 'special' roll not listed on the menu that was magic to my lips. Oh yes and then the Grilled Sea Bass, Seared Salmon, Peppercorn Filet Mignon, and Sauteed Tiger Prawns. The filet came with shishito mashed potatoes that were hiding under the flower, finding them was like striking gold. The one bite left over that was in my fridge this morning .. dream.
To boot, Chef Robb was so nice. We had great conversation and amazing food. How I had room to demolish 3/4 of the DESSERT PLATTER, I know because I barely fit in my skinny jeans. Here is the before and after ...Koi on Urbanspoon






Pictured: Flourless Molten Chocolate Volcano Cake, New York Cheesecake, Vanilla Creme Brulee, Hot Fudge and Carmel Sundae, Vanilla Custard Tart, & Mochi Ice Cream

0 comments:

Post a Comment