Vito's Pizza

As you can see, I didn't remember that I write a food blog until the 19th hour. This piece of white pesto pizza with a fountain diet coke was everything I needed for my trip back home in 5:45pm LA traffic.
Alex had taken me to Vito's early on in our relationship and it was good then, but I remember being more worried about food in my teeth to even think about wether or not it tasted good.
Thank you yesterday and La Cienga Blvd. this is basically the best pizza I have ever had in my life. ( sorry Pizza Hut) Vito's has a dining room and outdoor patio seating. When we ate in everyone there was from NY. They talk loud but they also know their pizza, and they have pasta too! 846 N La Cienega Blvd, West Hollywood .... Can I please have this for breakfast right now?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment